|Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection. Battery failure notification provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance. Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment.
Cold-start capable provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out. Hot-swappable batteries ensure clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced. Dataline surge protection provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Green mode
- Audible alarms
- Battery failure notification
- Power-saving outlets
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
- Cold-start capable
- Hot-swappable batteries
- Dataline surge protection
- Automatic self-test
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points
- User-replaceable batteries
- Boost and trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Intelligent battery management
- Safety-agency approved